We have a catalog of available sites within industrial and business parks with access to today’s expanding and changing infrastructure. The county owns the 155-acre Thomas E. Lee Industrial Park which is the site for several major employers: MPS, Zamma Corporation, Lohmann Specialty Coatings, and St. Gabriel Organics. The Park is served by CSX railroad and has public water and sewage available. The Twins of Germanna Office Park is conveniently located on Route 3, connecting the more heavily populated areas of Culpeper at Route 29, and Fredericksburg at Interstate 95. Both run directly into the Northern Virginia/Washington, DC area.
Aside from the industrial and business parks mentioned, Orange County has other desirable buildings and locations that may meet your business needs. Please contact the Office of Economic Development at 540-672-1238 today to learn more.
Search For Available Real Estate:
- Browse our featured sites and buildings
- Explore Thomas E. Lee Industrial Park
- Search using the VEDP VAScan Search tool
- View Orange Downtown Alliance's available buildings
Submit A Real Estate Listing:
Download and submit the appropriate VEDP building/site data sheet for inclusion in Orange County's commercial real estate listings. Please complete as much information as possible, return the form to our office, and we’ll upload your listing to the VirginiaScan searchable database.
- Industrial Building Data Sheet - Click here to download
- Industrial Site Data Sheet - Click here to download
- Flex Building Data Sheet - Click here to download
- Office Building Data Sheet - Click here to download
- Retail Building Data Sheet - Click here to download
Return Your Completed Forms:
You may return your completed forms with digital images and any supplemental documentation by one of the methods below.
Office of Economic Development
P.O. Box 111
Orange, VA 22960
When sending by mail, images should be saved on CD.